Lots of Love!

4:13 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Good afternoon! 

I hope all is well!! Wow. Time is just flying by. For those of you who don't know, I am currently serving in Valley View, which is a very very small town in Northern Alberta! There are probably around 5 stop signs here in town, and no stop lights. So like I said- very very small! But everything is going really well! Sister Brooks and I are both brand new to the area, and trying to figure everything out, slowly but surely. It's been a lot of work.

{Oooooh fancy soda pop!}

We spend a lot of time knocking on doors and chasing people down in an attempt to share the gospel with them! There are a lot of people here who the missionaries before us were meeting with, but we are finding that each and every one of them have very little desire to apply the gospel into their lives. It's hard when people don't want to change! But like it says in Doctrine and Covenants Chapter 4, the field is white already to harvest!  So there's someone who is ready for the gospel out there! We just need to find them.
 For behold the field is white already to harvest; and lo, he that thrusteth in his sickle with his might, the same layeth up in store that he perisheth not, but bringeth salvation to his soul;

It's a very strange feeling nearing the end of my mission. I have been looking back on the experiences I've had, and feeling so grateful for the many ways the Lord has blessed me! From Clareview to Drayton Valley to Lakewood to Grande Prairie and now in Valley View. I have met amazing people in every place, and learned priceless lessons as I have served.

{She didn't want to let go!! It was so sweet!!}

This past Sunday, we had an AMAZING fireside with our branch where the relief society put on a presentation all about the life of Jesus Christ. There were speakers who read quotes, groups of people who sang songs, and others who sang solos. But words cannot describe the spirit that was in that room. I am so eternally grateful for our Saviour and the sacrifice which he so willingly made for each of us. I know that he loves us unconditionally, and I have felt that love time and time again as I have served my mission. I love you all SO MUCH, but Jesus loves you more! I can't even fathom how much love that must be, because I really do love you a lot!! 

{Joy!}

Much love,

Sister Robinson 

 (John 15:10-13)

10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in mylove; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love.
11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
image1.PNG


Sister Robinson will be coming home from her mission on December 8th, 2016 to the Salt Lake City Airport. If anyone would like to welcome her with friends and family, her flight is scheduled to arrive at 4:17 pm. Feel free to join us!



{Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men}

0 comments: