Nervous hands and a thankful heart ❤

3:27 PM Unknown 0 Comments

My goodness the time has actually come. Today is the last Tuesday of my mission, and tomorrow will be the last day of my mission, then I'll fly back home to Utah on Thursday! Life feels so surreal right now. I can't wrap my mind around this!
 
I just wanted to send this email to each of you to let you all know I am so grateful for the impact that you have had on my life! My mission would not have been the same without you. Because of your love for the gospel, and the support that you showed me, my mission was 5,000 times better than I ever thought it could be. So thank you. 
 
{Valley View!}
I love being a missionary! I told our mission president the other day, that I don't want to be an RM (return missionary); I want to be an FM (forever missionary)!! My mission has given me a perspective on life that I would not have gotten any other way, and I am so eternally grateful for that. Words cannot express the gratitude in my heart. I love the atonement. I love our Saviour, Jesus Christ. I love the gospel He taught, and the perfect example that he set for each of us. The Book of Mormon is a true book of holy scripture. I know it is God's word. With that truth, everything else falls into place. I am so amazed at how my testimony and trust in the Lord has grown and flourished on my mission. 
 
I am definitely nervous to see how my life pans out after I return home, but if I learned one thing on my mission, it is that the Lord provides for His children- especially if you do your part!
 
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
 
 
I hope I can continue to keep in touch with those of you who I met on my mission, and I cannot wait to see those of you back home! I love you all from Utah to Canada and back! God bless, and see you soon. 
 
Much love,
Sister Robinson 
 
I say unto you, if ye have come to a knowledge of the goodness of God, and his matchless power, and his wisdom, and his patience, and his long-suffering towards the children of men; and also, the atonement which has been prepared from the foundation of the world, that thereby salvation might come to him that should put histrust in the Lord, and should be diligent in keeping his commandments, and continue in the faith even unto the end of his life, I mean the life of the mortal body—
 
 

{Oh, Canada}
 

0 comments: